Comparing various models is an important step in the car buying process. While our team takes great pride in the Subaru brand, we are also ready to compare those to offering form the competition. With the new Subaru Outback being one of the most popular in Irvine and Orange County it only seems fitting to give drivers from Lake Forest, Anaheim, Irvine and Tustin all the info on other SUVs in this segment.
Compare the Subaru Outback, Kia Sorento & the Ford Edge in Orange County:
- The 2017 Subaru Outback's MSRP comes in at $26,520, just barely above the Kia Sorento at $26,295 and well below the Ford Edge at $29,845.
- The Subaru Outback features a 2.5-liter base engine whereas the Kia Sorento features a 2.4-liter base engine and the Ford Edge features a 2.0-liter base engine
- The Subaru Outback comes standard with all-wheel drive while the Kia Sorento and the Ford Edge come standard with front-wheel drive and only offer available all-wheel drive.
- The Subaru Outback takes the cake in fuel economy with an impressive 25/32 city/highway mpg as opposed to the Kia Sorento's 21/28 mpg and the Ford Edge's 21/29 mpg.
- The Subaru Outback features standard HD radio while this feature is not available on the Kia Sorento or the Ford Edge.
As you can see, there is many a benefit to driving the Subaru Outback. Get to adventuring as soon as possible by stopping by and test driving this thrilling SUV here in Lake Forest whenever you have a free moment.